The normal operation method of centrifugal pump is as follows:
1. Check before starting the centrifugal pump
1) After overhauling the motor, before connecting the coupling, first check whether the rotation direction of the motor is correct.
2) Check whether the pump inlet and outlet pipelines and auxiliary pipelines, flanges, valves are installed in accordance with the requirements, whether the anchor bolts and ground wire are good, and the coupling is installed.
3) Check the crank and check whether the rotation is normal.
4) Check whether the oil level of the lubricating oil is normal, refuel without oil, and check the oil quality of the lubricating oil (grease).
5) Open each cooling water valve and check whether the pipeline is smooth. Note that the cooling water should not be too large or too small, too much will cause waste, and too small will result in poor cooling effect. Generally, the cooling water can be linear.
6) Open the pump inlet valve, close the pump outlet valve, and open the pressure gauge hand valve.
7) Check the sealing condition of the pump and the opening of the oil seal.
Note: The hot oil pump should be preheated evenly before starting.
2. Start of centrifugal pump
1) Fully open the inlet valve, close the outlet valve, and start the motor.
2) When the pump outlet pressure is greater than the operating pressure, check that all parts are operating normally and gradually open the outlet valve.
3) When starting the motor, if it does not start or there is an abnormal sound, immediately turn off the power and check to eliminate the fault before starting.
4) When starting, be careful not to face the coupling to prevent flying out and hurting people.
3. Centrifugal pump stop operation
1) Slowly close the pump outlet valve.
2) Cut off the power of the motor.
3) Close the pressure gauge hand valve.
4) After stopping, the cooling water cannot be stopped immediately. Wait until the temperature of the pump drops below 80 ℃.
5) If necessary, close the inlet valve and empty the pump.
4. Operation and maintenance of centrifugal pump during operation
When the centrifugal pump is in normal operation, the pump staff should carefully inspect the following:
1) Check the pump outlet pressure, flow, current, etc., without overloading, and accurately record the current, pressure and other parameters.
2) Listen to the sound, distinguish the running sounds of the pump and motor, and judge whether there is any abnormality.
3) Check the vibration of the pump, motor and pump base. If the vibration is serious, replace the pump and check.
4) Check the temperature of the motor casing, the temperature of the bearing box of the pump, the temperature of the bearing box does not exceed 65 degrees, and the temperature of the motor does not exceed 95 degrees.
5) Ensure the normal lubricating oil quality and the fluid level of the lubricating oil tank. Lubricating oil tank liquid level, the scale shall prevail when there is a scale; there is a viewing window (oil mark) without a scale line, and the oil level shall be maintained between 1/3 and 1/2. More than 5 drops / minute, pressure oil injection, subject to the machine description.
6) Check whether the pump seal, flanges, screw plugs, cooling water and oil seal joints are leaking.
7) Check the standby condition of the standby pump, and crank it once a day.
5. Switching operation of centrifugal pump
In order to ensure that when switching the pump, its flow rate, pressure and other parameters basically do not change, no fluctuations, it is best to operate two people at the same time.
1) Prepare the pump before starting.
2) One person first turns on the standby pump. After the centrifugal pump runs normally and smoothly, slowly open the outlet valve. At this time, with the opening of the pump outlet valve, the pump outlet valve pressure decreases slightly, but the motor current increases, while the other person slowly Close the outlet valve of the pump to be stopped. When the flow rate of the pump to be operated is sufficiently large, close the outlet valve of the pump to be completely shut off, cut off the power, and then stop the pump normally.